SIGNOTEC SIGNOSIGN2 PDF CONVERSION AND SIGNING SOFTWARE
Do not print paper “just” for the signature! Reduce costs, speed up processing and throughput times and reliably prevent abuses.
- Electronic signature according to ISO standard with incremental input of single signatures
- Support of common PDF formats and conformities
- Support for common Windows systems (PCs, laptops, Tablet-PCs, Windows servers)
- Running under Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) and Citrix (Citrix Ready certified)
- Automatic and dynamic recognition of signature positions for each document
- Configuration of any number of document types
- Fill out and save PDF forms
- Definition of placeholders (variables)
- Confirmation and display texts during the signature process on the pad
- Automatic saving with individual file name (including placeholder, date, etc.)
- Automatic sending of the signed document by e-mail
- Attaching additional documents or images via webcam or scanner (e.g. identity card)
- Customization and protection of the user interface
- “Secure Mode” for the secure real-time display of the signature on the monitor
- Highest security through encryption and signature directly in the signature pad
The integration of signoSign/2 into existing processes is very simple: Simply print from your application to the (integrated) signotec PDF Creator. A PDF is generated and automatically displayed in signoSign/2 for signing. Alternatively, you can also open existing PDF documents directly in the software or transfer them to the application via additional interfaces.
Within the software, you can define a set of rules for all your “document types”. Then signoSign/2 detects your document and creates for example, automatically and dynamically the positions of the signature fields. You can also easily configure the saving directory, e-mail texts, index criteria and much more.
So you can not just digitize your processes, but also automate them.