The signotec Zeta is an unbeatable combination of the two signature pads signotec Sigma and signotec Gamma. During development, explicit attention was paid to perfectly combining the advantages of both models and technologies: The German Design Award-winning design of the signotec Gamma and the robustness of the ER technology meet an affordable monochrome display. Two different pen holders ensure the best ergonomics for the respective application.
The signotec Zeta has an approx. 4.5″ (11.4 cm) monochrome display and the robust ER technology. The sensor reacts exclusively to the battery-free special pen and not only records movements with 2,048 pressure levels and up to 500 Hz sampling rate, but also captures the movements of the pen in the air. This enables a true-to-detail digitisation of the signature and a correspondingly high evidentiary value in legal proceedings. Thanks to the technical design, the signotec Zeta can offer a very long lifespan of up to 30 million signatures
Security Features (RSA)
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS#1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS#1 v2.2
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.