- Special, hardened glass surface for a precise pen input
- ERT-Sensor (only reacts to the pen)
- Life expectancy of about 30 million signatures
- Large 12.5 cm (5″) full-colour LCD
- Batteryless special pen with changeable tip
- SlideShow with up to 10 images
- 1.024 pressure levels
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Highest security through unique security features and RSA encryption
- Individual design possibilities (colors and logos)
Use the signotec Gamma to accurately capture the signature on a stationary system with a large 12.5cm (5″) full-colour display, perfect for the paperless point of sale (POS).
The LCD Signature Pad signotec Gamma is already the fourth Signature Pad for capturing handwritten electronic signatures, which was completely independently developed and which combines over 15 years of development, experience and competence. With external dimensions of 145 x 177 x 12 mm it is very compact and sets new standards in design and functionality. This device provides the ideal platform for a robust customer-facing eSignature architecture.
The ultra-flat Signature Pad is convincing with its innovative sensor surface made of special toughened glass with ER-Technology, as well as its high-resolution full-colour display, which makes the excellent display of graphic and text information possible. The ER-Technology is suitable for on-screen hand writing, it is only sensitive to the ERT-Stylus, not influence by hand touch, no erroneous input.
The ERT (electromagnetic resonance technology) implements a powerful non-contact handwriting input guarantee an outstanding quality of the signature capturing on the pad – with the particularity, that from now on even movements of the pen in mid-air can be captured. This special batteryless pen with exchangeable tips is capturing 1.024 pressure stages. The signotec Gamma’s construction ensures an extremely long service life of 30 million signatures, and unbeatable durability with the highest security.
Security Features (RSA)
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.