SIGNOTEC ZETA LCD SIGNATURE PAD USB INTERFACE
(WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
The signotec pads have the highest security mechanisms available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
1 in stock
Extremely flat input device for the precise capture of signatures with a high-resolution, monochrome 4.5″ (11.4 cm) display for the brilliant display of the signature in real time.
The robust ERT sensor only reacts to the battery-free special pen and not only records movements with 2,048 pressure levels and 500 Hz sampling rate, but also detects movements of the pen in the air. This enables a very high-quality digitization of the signature and a correspondingly high level of evidence in court proceedings.
During the development, special attention was paid to perfectly combining the advantages of existing models and technologies: The design of the signotec Gamma, which received the German Design Award, and the robustness of the ER technology meet an inexpensive monochrome display.
The signotec Zeta signature pad is available with or without backlight. The device with backlight is particularly suitable if you have to work under changing or unknown light conditions, e.g. in field service.
The delivery includes:
- Signature Pad signotec Zeta
- USB connection cable
- Battery-less special pen, attached with cord to the pad
- Vertical pen holder
- Second pen-tip
|Type||11.4 cm (4,5″) Mono LCD, optional with LED-backlight|
|Resolution||320 x 200 pixels|
|Pen||batteryless special pen with changeable pen tip|
|Surface||particularly resistant, hardened special glass|
|Life expectancy||approx. 30 Million Signatures|
|Sample Rate||500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)|
|Active Signing Area||96 x 60 mm|
|Resolution||9.598 x 5.998 Pixel ≙ 2.487 x 2.499 ppi|
|Encryption||AES- and RSA-Encryption|
|Secure Mode||Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics|
|PDF-Signature||RSA signature creation device inside the pad|
|Hash-Algorithms||SHA-256 und SHA-512|
|More information can be found below in the tab “Security features”.|
|Connection||USB (approx. 2.7 meters cable length)|
|Network (TCP/IP)||Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor|
|Terminal Server / Citrix||Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver|
|Citrix Virtual Channel||Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||145 x 177 x 12 mm|
|Weight||approx. 230 g|
|Status LED||2-colour status LED|
|Slideshow||Yes, you can configure one standby image inside the pad.|