Sanitech 32 oz Surface Sanitizer
with Micro Fiber Cloth
Sanitech in a 32 oz. spray bottle provides more coverage for larger work spaces and is a more economical buy.
Sanitech is uniquely formulated offering unmatched performance, killing 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including drug-resistant stains, known diseases causing organisms, other bacteria, mold and mildew, and germs.
Out of stock
Benefits & Features
- Class D-2 rate from N.S. Rating, This is a category rarely seen in a hospital strength disinfectant.
- Best defense against spread of germs, bacteria and viruses on high touch devices and surfaces that are shared by many.
- Great for use as a non-food contact sanitizer In hospitals and restaurants.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces In 30 seconds including E.coli and Salmonella.
- Sanitizes hard and soft surfaces with no rinsing required, including fabrics such as upholstery, bedding, curtains and sofas.
- Acts as an odor neutralizer. Eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh.
- Removes dirt, grime, fungus, mold, food residue, blood and other organic matter where commonly found.
- EPA TOXICITY RATING of IV: Practically non-toxic and not an irritant.
- Provides a decrease of 95% in Acinetobacter HAI rate, according to a clinical trial results