MAGTEK TRACK I/II CARD READER
USB KEYBOARD EMULATION / BLACK
The MagTek Mini USB Stripe Reader works with existing software application developed for keyboard interface. Powered by USB bus-no external power supply required. Hardware compatible with any computer or terminal with an USB interface. Dual and three track capability. PTAR COMPATIBLE
Keyboard Emulation Software Interface: Data is sent as if it were a USB keyboard. Read data can be viewed in applications such as Windows Notepad without requiring additional drivers or application programming.
Human Interface Device (HID) Software Interface: A developed, or modified application is required to communicate with this device. Data will not be seen in applications such as Windows Notepad. USB Swipe & Insert Reader Demo Program can be used to communicate with the USB SureSwipe Swipe Card Reader.
- Powered USB bus–no external power supply required.
- Hardware compatible with any computer or terminal with an USB interface
- Single, dual or three track capability
- Bi-directional read capability
- Reads encoded cards that meet ISO/ANSI/CDL/AAMVA standards
- Up to 1,000,000 passes with ISO-conforming cards
- Includes USB interface cable
- USB HID class vendor-defined MSR emulation or keyboard emulation
- Item Thickness 0 inches
- Item Weight 4 ounces
- Length 0 inches